1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Sugarsnap Chocolate and Confectionery.
2. All boxes of chocolates and confectionery are non refundable and non returnable. Exceptions apply should the item be damaged or faulty. Sugarsnap does not accept responsibility for items damaged in the post.
3. Gift certificates or gift wrapping service are not eligible for a refund
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly within 3 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. If eligible once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 7 days
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.